Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Coiste Áiseanna na hÓige CTR (hereinafter referred to as “the promoter”).
2. The lottery was granted a lottery licence on 02nd of June 2021 in Tralee District Court.
3. The Competition is open to members of the public aged 18 years and over only.
4. Members of the Board of Directors- Coiste Áiseanna na hÓige Teoranta are not permitted to purchase tickets/take part in the competition.
5. The cost of tickets shall be €25 each, 3 for €65, and 5 for €100.
6. The prize is as stated, a new Compass Avantgarde 150 campervan valued at €74,000 supplied by Donaghey Motorhomes, Drumnahoe, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. Áiseanna na hÓige will not offer a cash or other product alternative.
7. Pictures used in the competition whether for promotional/advertising purposes are stock photographs from Donaghey Motorhomes for promotional purposes only.
8. The campervan will be available for collection 30 days from draw date.
9. The campervan will be registered in the Republic of Ireland.
10. The charitable purpose of the competition is to raise funds for the benefit of developing and
repairing the Áiseanna na hÓige centre and enhancing it’s facilities and services.
11. The organisers of the Competition shall not derive any personal profit from the Competition.
12. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR): Personal data gathered for enter into the competition will only be retained for the duration of the competition.
13. On purchasing a ticket- the entrant agrees to the use of his or her details being used solely in connection with this Competition. Personal data of any kind will not be disclosed to a Third Party without the entrants consent.
14. The Winner hereby agrees and consents to the use of his or her personal data and/or image being released in publicity material in conjunction with the Competition.
15. The Winner hereby also agrees and consents to his or her personal data being released to relevant third parties to allow for the transfer of the campervan to him or her.
16. By purchasing a lottery ticket, the lottery ticket holder is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of a ticket and the organisers of the promoter’s ‘Dingle Win a Dream Campervan’ competition shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Board of Directors to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
18. Once purchased, no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the competition.
19. A maximum of 15,000(Fifteen Thousand) tickets will be made available.
20. Neither the Promoter nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the Competition of whatsoever nature or howsoever appointed shall be liable for any loss, inconvenience, damage or expense suffered by the competitors participating in this Competition.
21. The Promoter, in providing a new motor vehicle, shall not in any circumstances be liable or
responsible for the state of repair condition, fitness for purpose, etc of the said motor
vehicle and the winner shall be entitled to all statutory rights and vehicle warranties commensurate with the purchase of a new vehicle directly from the Suppliers of the vehicle and the Promoter will not be responsible for any loss suffered due to any issues in the manufacturing of the campervan and neither the Promoter nor any member of the Board of Directors shall have any liability to the winner of the Competition.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or unanticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the club’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
24. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable except where the competition is cancelled. In that event a full refund will be given.
25. Campervan winner will be responsible for all their own legal and other costs involved in the registration of the vehicle, insurance and motor taxation.
26. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
27. After the competition has taken place and the campervan has been registered in the name of the winner(s), the Promoter will have no direct or indirect financial interest in the said campervan and will be free from any encumbrances in favour of the Promoter.
28. The photographs of the vehicle are for illustration purposes only. The winner(s) of the “Win A Dream Camper” competition shall accept the fit out and finish of the campervan as provided in the relevant contracts for sale without recourse to The Promoter.
29. The Ownership to the campervan will be transferred to the Winner free from any financial interest, entitlement or encumbrances in favour of the Promoter as soon as practicable following the Competition Draw.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Competition. The addition of any such prizes will be notified to the entrants as soon as practicable once added to the Competition and will also be available at winadreamcamper.ie
31. The Competition Draw will be held by the Promoter on the Monday 25th of October 2021. All entrants shall be entitled to witness the competition, via live stream- (note: covid 19 restriction will take precedence.)
32. If all tickets are sold earlier the Promoter may decide to hold the competition at an earlier date and shall provide at least 7 days-notice of the change of date.
33. The promotor will contact the winner by phone and/or email. If the winner doesn’t respond within 30 days, a new winner will be chosen.
34. The Winner may be subject to verification by the Promoter and this process may take up to 7 days to complete once the Winner has claimed their prize.
35. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to amend the Competition and the Terms and Conditions herein set out and in purchasing a ticket, each entrant consents and agrees to be bound by the said amendments. The Promoter further reserves the right to cancel this Competition for any reason whatsoever. The cancellation or any change to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be notified to the entrants as soon as practicable in respect thereof.
36. The prize is/are not transferable.
37. The Competition will be implemented & conducted by the Promoter. The Preparation of entries for the final draw and the final draw will be independently observed by the independent adjudicator. The independent adjudicator will be appointed by the Board of Directors.
38. The Promoter will maintain books and records recording all entries into the competition and all costs relating to the competition. The books and records will be audited by the independent adjudicator within 14 days of the draw taking place. The identity of the adjudicator will be notified to all entrants on our website not less than 14 days in advance of the date of the competition draw.
39. The Winner will be responsible for the costs associated with the upkeep of the campervan once completed and does so without any recourse to the Promoter.
40. Errors and Omissions Excepted. The Promoter, it’s servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the Competition accepts no
responsibility whatsoever whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, interception or communications failure, for unreceived, late, missing, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, entries, applications, memberships or otherwise.
41. The Terms and Conditions herein set out are at all times governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland.